Use the General tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 Distribution Point Group Properties dialog box to create a new distribution point group or view the properties of an existing group.
The General tab contains the following elements:
- Specifies the name of the distribution point group. This field can only be modified when creating a new group.
- Include this site system in this distribution point group
- Specifies whether to include the site system being viewed within the distribution group being created or viewed.
- Specifies the current members of the distribution point
group.The following columns are displayed for members of the
distribution point group:
- Name: Specifies the name of the site
system in the distribution point group.
- Type: Specifies the type of site
system supporting the distribution point role.
- Site: Specifies the site code
representing the distribution point site system.
- Name: Specifies the name of the site system in the distribution point group.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.