The Configuration Manager 2007 <SMS 2003 Advertisement Name> Properties dialog box displays information about a specific advertisement that is created for SMS 2003 client computers when deploying software updates.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box:
In This Section
- SMS 2003 Advertisement Name Properties: General Tab
- Specifies read-only information about the deployment package, the program being used, and the collection that was targeted for the SMS 2003 advertisement.
- SMS 2003 Advertisement Name Properties: Schedule Tab
- Specifies schedule information for the SMS 2003 advertisement, including start time, expiration time, and priority.
- SMS 2003 Advertisement Name Properties: Distribution Points Tab
- Specifies distribution point settings for this advertisement, including boundary protection and download options.
- SMS 2003 Advertisement Name Properties: Interaction Tab
- Specifies settings that affect how users are notified about and interact with this advertised program.
- Properties - Security Tab
- Specifies the security rights individual users have on both this class and the specific advertisement selected.