Use the Collection tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 deployment name properties dialog box to configure the collection that is targeted for the software update deployment. Members of the collection and subcollections, if configured, receive available deployments during their next Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle.
The Collections tab contains the following elements:
- Specifies the target collection for the deployment. Members of the collection receive the software updates defined in the deployment. To select a collection, click Browse, select the collection from the list, and click OK.
- Include members of subcollection
- Specifies whether members of any subcollection of the main collection receive the software updates defined in the deployment. By default, this setting is not enabled and only members of the collection are targeted for the deployment.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.