Use the General page of the New Program for Devices Wizard to specify the name, comments, download folder and of the program details of the new program.
This page contains the following elements:
- Specify the name of the program. This field is required.
- Specify text about the program, such as a description of the program. This field is optional.
- Download folder
- Specify the folder that the new program is downloaded to on the mobile device. The default folder for downloads is \Temp\.
- Command line
- Use the Browse button to specify the command line file
for the new program.
Note If the command line file name includes spaces then the name must be enclosed in quotation marks.
- Run command line in download folder
- Specify that the command line is to be run in the download folder.
- Run command line from this folder
- Specify that the command line is to be run in the folder in the field.
- Navigates to the next page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.