The Reference Site Connection page is used to select a reference site to recover site objects created after the site was last backed up. Collections, packages, advertisements, and other feature specific objects created by the site to be recovered after it was last backed up can be recovered from primary child sites.
The Reference Site Connection page of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- Recover data from reference site
- Select this option to enable site objects to be recovered from a reference site.
- Site selection control
- Use this control to select the child primary site to recover site objects from.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.