Use the Configuration Manager 2007 Remote Tools Client Agent Properties dialog box to enable the remote tools client agent and to configure settings for access, security, notification and remote assistance.
|Remote Control in the control panel of Configuration Manager 2007 client computers is not visible unless the remote tools client agent is enabled.|
In This Section
- Remote Tools Client Agent Properties: General Tab
- Specifies whether Configuration Manager 2007 remote tools are enabled, policy and notification settings and access levels.
- Remote Tools Client Agent Properties: Security Tab
- Specifies the Windows user and group names permitted to view and control client computers with Configuration Manager 2007 remote tools and remote assistance.
- Remote Tools Client Agent Properties: Notification Tab
- Specifies the default settings for client computers to indicate that a Configuration Manager 2007 remote control session is active.
- Remote Tools Client Agent Properties: Remote Assistance Tab
- Specifies settings for remote assistance and levels of access allowed.