Use the Advertisements tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 <Collection Name> Properties dialog box to view a list of the programs that are being advertised to clients in the selected collection.
|The list in this tab also includes advertisements that are defined for other collections in which this collection is a subcollection.|
The Advertisements tab contains the following elements:
- Specifies the advertisements that are currently available to
clients in the selected collection.The following columns are
displayed for the advertisements currently available:
- Name: Indicates the name of the
- Program: Indicates the program that is
specified in the advertisement.
- Package: Indicates the package that
contains the specified program.
- Collection: Indicates the name of the
top-level collection that is specified in the advertisement.
- Name: Indicates the name of the advertisement.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.