Use the General tab to specify information required for this advertised task sequence.
The General tab contains the following settings:
UI Element List
- Specifies the name of this task sequence.
- Specifies an optional user-defined comment for the task sequence.
- Task Sequence
- Specifies the task sequence that should be associated with this task sequence. Click Browse to open the Select a Package dialog box, select the task sequence, and then click OK.
- Specifies the collection that should receive this advertisement. Click Browse to open the Browse Collection dialog box, and then specify the target collection for this advertisement.
- Include members of subcollections
- Select this check box to advertise this task sequence to subcollections of the collection specified. This check box is checked by default.
- Make this task sequence available to boot media and PXE
- Select this check box to make this task sequence advertisement available to PXE and boot media. This option must be selected for PXE and boot media initiated operating system deployments.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.