Use the Restart tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Computer Client Agent Properties dialog box to specify site-wide notification settings to be used when a program requires a restart of the client computer.
|You can override these settings for specific collections in the Advanced tab of the Collection Name Settings dialog box.|
This tab contains the following elements:
- Restart countdown (minutes):
- Specifies the length of the client restart notification (in minutes) for computers in this site. The default setting is 5 minutes.
- Restart final notification (minutes):
- Specifies the length of time before restart (in minutes) that a final client notification is displayed for computers in this site. The default setting is 1 minute. Restart final notification must be less than the Restart countdown.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.
ConceptsOverview of Configuration Manager Client Deployment
Other ResourcesComputer Client Agent Properties
Collection Name Settings