Software updates synchronization in Configuration Manager 2007 is the process of retrieving the software updates metadata that meet the configured criteria from the upstream Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) 3.0 server or Microsoft Update. Click the related link for detailed information about the associated deployment package task.
In This Section
- How to Synchronize Software Updates
- Specifies how to synchronize software updates.
- How to Synchronize Updates Using Export and Import
- Specifies how to use the WSUSUtil tool to synchronize software updates.
- How to Synchronize the Microsoft Update Catalog for SMS 2003 Clients
- Specifies how to synchronize the Microsoft Update catalog for SMS 2003 clients.