Use the General tab of the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 <account name> Properties dialog box to change the passwords for the following types of accounts:
- Client Push Installation Accounts
- Site Address Accounts
- Site System Installation Accounts
You can change only the password for these accounts, not the name of the accounts. If you want to change the name of the account, or if you want to change the configuration of any other Configuration Manager 2007 accounts, you must go to the place in the Configuration Manager 2007 console where the account is configured.
|The Configuration Manager 2007 console does not indicate which account type you are changing. The only information you see is the domain and name of the account. Changing the password on the wrong account could cause Configuration Manager 2007 operations to fail.|
The General tab contains the following elements:
- Displays the Windows User Account dialog box, which allows you to change the password.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.