After deploying multiple sites into a site hierarchy, there are optional configuration tasks that you may need to perform.
In This Section
- Configuring Site Communications
- Describes how site communications can be configured to optimize communications, reduce network traffic between sites, or change the type of sender used.
- How to Copy Site Settings from One Site to Another
- Describes the several different ways to make sites have consistent configurations and objects.
- How to Change a Site's Parent Site
- Describes how to change a site's parent.