Use the Objects tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 configuration item properties dialog box to view, add, edit, and delete objects that you want to include in this configuration item. Examples of configuration item objects are files, folders, and registry keys.
This tab contains the following elements:
- Object list
- Displays a list of any objects defined for this configuration
item with the following properties:
- Click to define a new object for this configuration item of one
of the following types:
- File or Folder
- Registry Key
- Click to edit a selected object for this configuration item.
- Click to remove a selected object for this configuration item.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.