Use the Advertisement Target page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Distribute Software to Devices Wizard to specify the target collection to be reached by the advertisement.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
UI Element List
- Advertise this program to an existing collection
- Specifies whether an existing collection should be used as the target for the new advertisement. If this option is selected, a collection must be selected. Click the Browse button to select an existing collection.
- Create a new collection and advertise this program to it
- Provides options to create a new collection to advertise the program. These options allow you to specify membership rules for the collection and a schedule for updating the collection's membership. This functionality is similar to that provided by the New Collection Wizard. For more information about that wizard, see New Collection Wizard.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.