Use the Configuration Manager 2007 Add Software Updates dialog box to add software updates to a configuration baseline rules. Only software updates which have been downloaded appear in this dialog box. The software updates displayed in the results pane can be filtered by using the Look for text box or by navigating to the product name node of the catalog tree. The selected software updates are added to the configuration baseline rules.
This dialog box contains the following elements:
- Look for
- Specifies the filter criteria for the software updates that are
displayed. You can perform a search on any of the following
- Article ID
- Bulletin ID
- Update Classification
- Unique Update ID
- Find Now
- Click Find Now to display the software updates that have properties containing the text entered in the Look for control.
- Update name
- Specify the downloaded software updates to include in the
configuration baseline rules. You can expand the classification,
vendor and product to display the available software updates or use
the Look for control to search for specific updates. Select
the updates to add to the configuration baseline rules and then
click OK. The Selected Updates node shows all
software updates you have currently selected.
Note The Selected Updates node shows only software updates you have selected while the Add Software Updates dialog box has been open. It is reset each time you reopen the dialog box.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Displays the help topic for this dialog box.