Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 reporting includes a set of reports specific to mobile device management. These reports provide information on the following:
- Managed mobile devices by platform
- Mobile device client health
- Mobile device client deployment
- Mobile device hardware status
- Mobile device maintenance status
- Client computers that connect with mobile
For more information about Configuration Manager 2007 reports, see Reporting in Configuration Manager.
View a Configuration Manager 2007 mobile report for mobile devices using the following steps:
To view a list of reports for mobile devices
In the Configuration Manager console, navigate to System Center Configuration Manager / Site Database / Computer Management / Reporting / Reports. Reports appear in the results pane.
Type "device management" in the Look for box, and then click Find Now. The list of mobile device reports is displayed in the results pane.
Right-click the desired report, and select Run. The selected report runs.