Use the Assign Program page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Distribute Software to Devices Wizard to specify whether the program should be assigned for mobile devices. Assigning a program causes it to become mandatory. An assigned program will automatically run if it has not already been run on a mobile device.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
UI Element List
- No. Do not assign this program.
- Specifies that the program will not be made mandatory for mobile devices. If this option is selected, all other fields on this page will be unavailable.
- Yes. Assign this program.
- Specifies that the program will be mandatory for mobile devices. If this option is selected, all other fields on this page will be available.
- Recurrence pattern
- Specifies whether the scheduled even occurs only once or on a
- None. The assigned program will run only
- Interval. The assigned program will run on a
- None. The assigned program will run only once.
- Recur every
- Specifies the interval that the program runs. Specify the number of the frequency and interval of minutes, hours or days.
- Rerun this advertisement when the program or advertisement details change
- Specifies whether the advertisement is rerun if the program or advertisement details change.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.
|If an assigned package distribution containing a .cab file is set to recur Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2003 users will be informed each time during .cab file installation.|