Use the Provisioning Schedule tab of the Out of Band Management Properties dialog box to specify a schedule for AMT-based computers to initiate in-band provisioning.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 SP2.|
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Simple schedule
- By default, AMT-based computers initiate in-band provisioning with a simple schedule of every day, but this can be modified by changing the frequency and interval. Alternatively, you can select to configure a custom schedule.
- Custom schedule
- Allows you to configure a start date and time for in-band provisioning with recurrence settings.
- When Custom schedule is selected, allows you to configure a start date and time with a recurrence pattern.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this dialog box.