The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 software updates feature provides a set of tools and resources that can help manage the complex task of tracking and applying software updates to client computers in the enterprise. Click the associated link in the following section for detailed information about the concepts, planning, configuring, managing, security, and troubleshooting software updates.
In This Section
- Overview of Software Updates
- Provides an overview of the software updates feature.
- Prerequisites for Software Updates
- Provides information about the internal and external software updates requirements.
- Planning for Software Updates
- Provides planning information for the software updates feature.
- Configuring Software Updates
- Provides the configuration checklist and tasks to configure software updates in the environment.
- Tasks for Software Updates
- Provides a set of tasks to perform software updates objectives.
- Software Updates Security Best Practices and Privacy Information
- Provides security and privacy information and best practices for software updates.
- Troubleshooting Software Updates
- Provides troubleshooting information for software updates.
- Technical Reference for Software Updates
- Provides technical reference information for software updates.