Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Software Distribution <Package Name> Properties dialog box to specify general information about the specific package selected, including name, version, and any available comments.
The General tab contains the following elements:
- The name of the package, up to 50 characters. This field is required.
- The version number of the package, up to 32 characters.
- The software manufacturer of the package, up to 32 characters.
- The language version of the software package, up to 32 characters.
- Optional text about the package, such as a description. You can use up to 127 characters.
- Saves any changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves any changes, and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.