Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Use the Delete Confirmation dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to verify that the resource record or records selected for deletion should, in fact, be deleted. This does not affect the resource itself, but removes the data discovery record (DDR) for that resource from the Configuration Manager site database.
|If the resource is one that would be detected by one of the enabled discovery methods running in Configuration Manager, this resource DDR will reappear the next time that discovery method runs.|
The Delete Confirmation dialog box contains the following elements:
- System Resources
- Specifies the specific system resources that are set to be
deleted.The following columns are displayed, showing system
- Name: Specifies the name of the system
- Active Computer Association: Specifies
whether the resource has any active computer associations attached
- Migration Complete: Specifies whether
the operating system deployment migration is complete, if that
deployment has been started. This value defaults to No if no
migration deployment has been triggered.
- Name: Specifies the name of the system resource.
- Deletes all listed system resources and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.