Use the Certificate Installation tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 configuration item properties dialog box to specify the certificate to be sent to mobile devices and the certificate store where the certificate will be stored.
Specify settings of the certificate to distribute to mobile devices.
- Software Publishing Certificate (SPC)
- Specifies the distributed certificate is a software publishing certificate (SPC). SPC certificates are stored in the SPC store on the mobile device.
- Specifies the distributed SPC certificate will also be stored in the specified store on the mobile device. There are two execution stores: one for unprivileged certificates and one for privileged certificates.
- Specifies the certificate should be stored in the root store on the client device.
- Specifies the certificate should be stored in the intermediate store on the client device.
- Specifies the public key infrastructure certificate to be distributed to the mobile devices. Click Browse to select the certificate.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.