To configure a Configuration Manager 2007 site for desired configuration management, you must perform the following two tasks:
- Enable the desired configuration management
- Configure the default compliance evaluation
schedule if you want to use a value other than the default of 7
Click any link in the following section for information about configuring desired configuration management.
In This Section
- How to Enable or Disable the Desired Configuration Management Client Agent
- Contains the steps required to enable or disable the desired configuration management client agent.
- How to Configure the Default Compliance Evaluation Schedule for Desired Configuration Management
- Contains the steps required to configure the default compliance evaluation schedule.