Use the Select Configuration Items page of the Create Configuration Package Wizard to specify the mobile device platform of the configuration package and the configuration items distributed by the configuration package in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
- Show configuration items for the following platform
- Specifies the platform of the configuration items to be
Note Use caution in selecting the platform for the configuration package. Once the configuration package is created the platform cannot be changed. Configuration items unavailable to the selected platform type cannot be added to the package later.
- Include the following configuration items in the package
- Specifies the configuration items to be included in the configuration package. Mark the checkbox of each of the configuration items to be included in the configuration package.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.