Use the Assignments tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 configuration baseline properties to view which collections this configuration baseline has been assigned to, the assignment date and time, and the evaluation schedule.
|Although configuration baselines can be assigned to a collection that contains users, configuration baselines will be evaluated only by computers in the collection, and not by users in the collection.|
This tab contains the following elements:
- Assignments table
- Displays the collection name, the assignment date and time, and the schedule for each collection the configuration baseline is assigned to.
- Click to display the properties of the selected configuration baseline assignment, to enable or disable Include subcollections, and to configure a simple or custom schedule.
- Click to delete the selected configuration baseline assignment.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.