You can specify how Configuration Manager 2007 clients are notified and interact with this advertised program on the Interaction page.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
- Allow users to run the program independently of assignments
- Specifies whether Configuration Manager 2007 clients can run this program when they receive it or if the user must wait for the configured mandatory assignment.
- Display reminders according to the client agent reminders
- Displays client reminders as specified in the client agent. For more information about client agent reminders and other properties use the following link: Client Agents Properties
- Use custom countdown notification length (minutes):
- Specifies in minutes how long the notification should run.
- Show the task sequence progress
- Specifies if the task sequence progress bar is visible to users..