The Configuration Manager 2007 Computer Client Agent Properties dialog box allows you to configure settings that client computers use to communicate with Configuration Manager 2007 site systems, notification options for users of client computers and the behavior of client computers which require a restart.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the Computer Client Agent Properties dialog box:
In This Section
- Computer Client Agent Properties: General Tab
- Specifies the network access account that can be used by client computers when an advertised program requires access to network resources. You can also specify the polling interval that client computers should use when checking for new policy from the Configuration Manager 2007 site.
- Computer Client Agent Properties: Customization Tab
- Specifies the text displayed to the users of client computers when deploying software packages, software updates or operating systems.
- Computer Client Agent: Reminders Tab
- Specifies the reminder behavior for deadlines and mandatory assignment schedules.
- Computer Client Agent: BITS Tab
- Specifies bandwidth throttling settings to control network traffic between client computers and Configuration Manager 2007 site systems.
- Computer Client Agent Properties: Restart Tab
- Specifies site-wide notification settings to be used when a program requires the client computer to restart.