Use the Package Definitions page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Distribute Software to Devices Wizard to specify the package definition to use as a template for the new package.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
UI Element List
- Specifies the publisher of the package definition file that you want to use. Only files published by the selected publisher are displayed in the package definition list.To choose a publisher, select from the drop-down list for currently available publishers or click the Browse button to navigate to specific package definition file.
- Package definition
- Specifies the package definition files available from the
publisher selected. To continue the wizard, you must select one of
the files listed.The following columns are displayed for package
definition files from the selected publisher:
- Name: Specifies the name of the
package definition file, which typically indicates the file's
- Version: Specifies the version of the
package definition file, if indicated.
- Language: Specifies the language
version of the package definition file, if indicated.
- Name: Specifies the name of the package definition file, which typically indicates the file's functionality.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.