Use the Schedule tab to specify when the task sequence will be advertised to members of the target collection. You can also make the advertisement mandatory, which will allow the task sequence to run without user intervention.
The Schedule tab contains the following settings:
UI Element List
- Advertisement start time
- Specifies the time that the task sequence advertisement will be advertised.
- Advertisement expires
- Configures the time that the task sequence advertisement will no longer be available to target computers.
- Mandatory assignments
- Click the New button to launch the Assignment Schedule dialog box. To configure a schedule, click the Schedule button, and then specify the schedule in the Custom Schedule dialog box. To advertise the task sequence immediately, select Assign immediately after this event. Click OK to close the Assignment Schedule dialog box. Mandatory assignments do not require user intervention and will be run as scheduled..
- Enable Wake On LAN
- Enables Wake On LAN for this mandatory advertisement. For more information about using Wake On LAN, see Wake On LAN in Configuration Manager
- Ignore maintenance windows when running program
- Configures the task sequence advertisement to ignore any configured maintenance windows when running this advertisement. For more information about Configuration Manager 2007 maintenance windows, see About Maintenance Windows
- Allow system restart outside of maintenance windows
- Configures the task sequence to allow the target computer to restart outside of any configured maintenance windows.
- Specifies the priority that will be assigned to this task sequence. You can assign a Low, Medium, or High priority.
- Program rerun behavior
- Specifies how the task sequence advertisement should be rerun in the vent the task sequence does not succeed. Use the drop-down list to specify the desired rerun behavior.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.