Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Use the Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Command Text dialog box to specify and edit the SQL statement used by a SQL Reporting Services report.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Displays the list of available views in the Configuration Manager 2007 database. Select any view to see its available columns in the Columns field. Double-click any view to insert it into the SQL statement displayed in the Command Text field.
- Displays the available database columns for the view selected in the Views field. Double-click any column to insert it into the SQL statement in the Command Text field.
- Command Text
- Specifies the SQL statement for this report dataset.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
Note The SQL query will be checked for errors when you click OK. If errors are found, you must correct them and then click OK again.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this dialog box.