Topic last updated—January 2008
The Processor Properties General tab is used to view processor information stored in the Asset Intelligence catalog.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 and later.|
The Processor Properties General tab contains the following elements.
- Displays the name of the selected CPU.
- Manufacture date
- Displays the date of manufacture for the selected CPU.
- Displays the manufacturer of the selected CPU.
- Brand ID
- Displays the brand ID of the selected CPU.
- Displays the processing speed of the selected CPU in MHz.
- Displays whether or not the selected CPU is designed for mobile devices.
- PC Cache
- Displays the amount of cache memory available with the selected CPU.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
Note Because there are no editable properties for this dialog box, Apply is not enabled.