Use the Copy Packages Wizard in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to replicate packages targeted to one or more distribution points or to another distribution point.
Click the related link below for detailed information about each wizard page in the Copy Packages Wizard.
In This Section
- Select Destination Distribution Point Page
- Specifies the destination distribution point to which you want to replicate the copied packages.
- Select Packages Page
- Specifies the package or packages that you want to copy to the destination distribution point.
- Wizard - Summary Page
- Provides a summary of the new program properties.
- Wizard - Progress Page
- Provides the progress for the new program creation.
- Wizard - Completing the Wizard Page
- Provides a summary of the created program properties or a list of issues that occurred during program creation.