Use the Name and Description page of the Create Configuration Package Wizard to specify the name and description of the configuration package in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007. After the configuration package is created, it is displayed in the Administrator console in Configuration Manager / Site Database / Computer Management / Mobile Device Management / Configuration Packages.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
- Specifies the name of the configuration package for mobile devices. The name should be unique and descriptive.
- Specifies the description of the configuration package for mobile devices. The description should give an overview of the configuration package and relevant information that helps identify it among other items displayed in the Configuration Package pane of the Configuration Manager 2007 Administrator console.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.