Use the Distribution Settings tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 mobile device configuration package properties dialog box to specify the sender and priority to use when sending this package to another site, as well as to specify your branch distribution point content settings.
- Sending priority
- Specifies the priority of this configuration package when sent
to another site. Three priorities are available:
- Medium (default setting)
- Preferred sender
- Specifies the sender to be used to send this package to other
sites. You can specify any sender configured for the site or No
Preference (the default setting), which uses any available sender.
Note To use Courier Sender to distribute packages, you must select it as the preferred sender.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.