The Parent Site Recovery page is used to recover any parent site configuration changes made after the site to be repaired was last backed up.
The Parent Site Recovery page of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- Recover data from site:
- Displays the parent site code of the site to be recovered.
- Progress display
- Displays the current site repair actions and their status.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.