Use the Schedule page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Advertisement for Devices pane to specify schedule information such as advertisement start time, assignment and rerun settings for the specific advertisement selected.
The Schedule tab contains the following elements:
- Advertisement start time
- Specifies the date and time when the program is advertised and available to run on clients. By default the current date and time is specified.
- UTC (Universal Coordinated Time)
- Specifies the date and time based on Universal Coordinated Time
(UTC) and is independent of local time zones. For instance, if you
select this option and set the time to 1:00 P.M., the program will
be advertised on all clients simultaneously - 1:00 P.M. for clients
in the UTC zone, 10:00 A.M. for clients in the Eastern time zone,
and 7:00 A.M. for clients in the Pacific time zone, and so on.
Note This check box is cleared by default and Configuration Manager 2007 treats the specified time as a local time. If the time is set to 1:00 P.M., for example, the program will be advertised on clients at 1:00 P.M. in each time zone.
- This program is assigned
- Specifies that the program is assigned, making it mandatory for advertisement recipients.
- Recurrence pattern
- Mobile device advertisements can be set to recur on assigned
programs. When the Configuration Manager 2007 administrator sets
the Advertisement start time (start date and start time) on the
Schedule tab of the Device Advertisement Properties dialog box, the
following recurrence pattern options are available:
- None: The scheduled advertisement
occurs once at the specified time.
- Interval: The scheduled advertisement
occurs according to the recurrence pattern interval defined.
- None: The scheduled advertisement occurs once at the specified time.
- Rerun this Advertisement when the Program or Advertisement details change
- Select the Rerun this advertisement when the program or advertisement details change check box to rerun the advertisement on the device if the program or the advertisement details change. Clearing the check box results in the mobile device ignoring any changes.
- Navigates to the previous page of the wizard.
- Navigates to the next page of the wizard.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.