Click any link in the following section for technical references for Configuration Manager 2007 operating system deployment.
In This Section
- Task Sequence Variables
- Provides a list of task sequence variables for use with operating system deployment.
- Sample Operating System Deployment Task Sequence Scenarios
- Provides sample task sequence scenario. These samples can help you decide how to setup new and custom task sequences in your environment.
- Operating System Media Pre-Execution Hook
- Provides information on how to configure boot media, stand-alone media, and PXE to run a script or executable that can interact with the user in Windows PE before the task sequence is selected