The Parent Site Settings page is used to configure parent site settings for the site to be repaired.
The Parent Site Settings page of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- This site is a central site
- Select this option if the site to be repaired is a central site, or was made a central site after the last site backup snapshot was created.
- This site is a child site of (site code):
- Select this option and enter the parent site code of the site to be repaired. If the site was a child site when the latest backup snapshot was created, the parent site code is displayed.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.