Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Use the Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Report Options Dialog Box to select the default report server when running SQL Reporting Services reports and the default reporting point when running standard Configuration Manager reports.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
The Configuration Manager 2007 Report Options dialog box contains the following elements:
- Select the default report server for running reports
- Specifies the default Reporting Services server that is used when running Reporting Services reports in Configuration Manager.
- Use Reporting Services reports for Admin console report links
- Specifies whether to use Reporting Services reports instead of standard Configuration Manager reports when opening a report from a link in the Configuration Manager console.
- Select the default reporting point for running reports
- Specifies the default reporting point that is used for the site. If there are no reporting point site systems at the site, you must configure one before completing this dialog box.
- Open reports in a new window
- Specifies whether Configuration Manager standard reports are opened in the Configuration Manager console or in a new window in a Web browser. By default, this setting is not enabled and standard reports are run in the Configuration Manager console.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this dialog box.