Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Reports generated using SQL Reporting Services in Configuration Manager 2007 R2 can be exported in a variety of formats. Use the following procedure to export SQL Reporting Services reports.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
To export a SQL Reporting Services report
While viewing a SQL Reporting Services report, click the Export drop-down list.
In the Export drop-down list, select one of the following file types for exporting the report:
- XML file with report data—Saves the
report in Extensible Markup Language format.
- CSV (comma delimited)—Saves the report
in comma-separated value format.
- TIFF file—Saves the report in Tagged
Image File Format.
- Acrobat (PDF) file—Saves the report in
Acrobat Portable Document Format.
- Web archive—Saves the report in MIME
HTML format (mhtml), viewable in many Web browsers.
- Excel—Saves the report as a Microsoft
- XML file with report data—Saves the report in Extensible Markup Language format.
Click Export to export the report.
When the File Download dialog box is displayed, choose one of the following options:
- Open—Opens the exported report for
viewing in its associated program.
Note The Open button will be displayed only if there is a program on the computer associated with the file type of the report you are exporting.
- Save—Opens the Save As dialog
box, enabling you to save the report in a specified folder.
- Cancel—Cancels exporting the
- Open—Opens the exported report for viewing in its associated program.