Use the Configuration Manager 2007 Status Messages: Set Viewing Period dialog box to display only those site system status messages that are received on or after a specified date and time. You can set a date and time or select a preset date and time. The status message viewer main window will display only those status messages received on or after the specified time.
This dialog box contains the following elements:
- Specify date and time
- Status messages received after the specified date and time, in the specified time zone will appear in the status message viewer main window.By default, the current date, time, and time zone are specified.
- Select date and time
- Status messages received during the specified range will appear
in the status message viewer main window.The following values are
- 1 hour ago
- 6 hours ago
- 12 hours ago
- 1 day ago
- 2 days ago
- 1 week ago
- 2 weeks ago
- 1 month ago
- 3 months ago
- 6 months ago
- 1 year ago
- 1 hour ago
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Exits the dialog box and displays all status messages for the selected site system in the status message viewer main window, without limiting these to a specific time period.
- Opens the help topic for this dialog box.