Use the Package Definitions page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Distribute Software to Devices Wizard to identify the new program.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
UI Element List
- Specifies the name of the new program that you want to create. The name should be unique and descriptive of the program you are creating. This field cannot be left blank.
- Command line
- Specifies command line used to run the program. Type the command line to be run.
- Specifies comments to identify the new program you want to create.
- Download folder
- Specifies the folder to which the program is downloaded.
- Run command line in download folder
- Specifies that the command line should be run in the download folder.
- Run command line from this folder
- Specifies that the command line should be run from a folder other than the download folder. Type the folder where the program command line should be run in the space provided.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.