Use the Current Advertisement page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Distribute Software to Devices Wizard to specify whether current advertisements of this program are sufficient. If the advertisement is insufficient the wizard can help you create a new advertisement. This page contains the elements described in the following table.
UI Element List
- Specifies the name of the package being created.
- Current advertisements for this program
- Specifies the advertisements that are available for this
program. Advertisement information includes:
- Available After
- These advertisements are sufficient
- Specifies that the advertisements currently available are sufficient for the program.
- Create a new advertisement
- Specifies that a new advertisement is needed for the program. The wizard will help you create a new advertisement when you click Next.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.