The Package Recovery page is used to verify that software distribution package source files are accessible to the site to be repaired and that any local distribution points installed are up to date with software distribution package source file changes.
|If a distribution point is not installed locally on the site server to be repaired, this step can be skipped.|
The Package Recovery page of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- Verify that all package source files are accessible
- Select this option to verify that all software distribution package source files are accessible to the site server being repaired.
- Update the distribution point on this site server
- Select this option to update the distribution point on the site server being repaired if changes to package source files have occurred since the site was last backed up.
- Skip package verification
- Select this option to skip the software distribution source file verification process.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.