Use the New Variable dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to define a new variable and specify its associated value.
The New Variable dialog box contains the following elements:
- Specifies the name of the new variable. This field is required.
- Do not display this value in the ConfigMgr console
- Indicates whether the value of this variable is displayed or masked so that it is not visible to users from the Configuration Manager console. By default, this check box is selected so that the variable value is not displayed.
- Specifies the value of this variable. This field is required.
- Confirm Value
- Confirms the value of this variable by comparing the entered text with the Value previously entered. This field is required.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.