Use the Select Report dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to select a report in the list. The dialog box can be accessed when creating a link to another report or when adding a report to a dashboard. When you are creating a link to another report, the list displays all reports that are accessible by the user. When you are adding a report to a dashboard, the list displays reports that do not have any prompts and that are accessible by the user.
The Select Report dialog box contains the following elements:
- Displays a list of all applicable reports. The following report
properties are listed:
- Name: Specifies the name for the
- Category: Specifies the category for
- ID: Specifies the ID number for the
- Name: Specifies the name for the report.
- Saves the changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.