Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Use the Datasets tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Report Properties dialog box to create and modify the datasets used by the report.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
This tab contains the following elements.
- Click to create a new dataset.
- Edit Command Text
- Click to open the Command Text dialog box to edit the SQL statement for the currently selected dataset.
- Report Parameters
- Click to open the Report Parameters dialog box to modify the parameters used by this report.
- Delete Dataset
- Click to delete the currently selected dataset.
- Dataset Name
- Choose the dataset you want to view or edit from the drop-down list.
- Specify the time in seconds after which processing of this query will fail if data cannot be retrieved from the data source. The default value is 30 seconds.
- Display dataset on report
- Check this box to display the results of this dataset in the report.
- SQL Statement
- Displays the SQL statement for the currently selected dataset. Click the edit button to modify the SQL statement.
- Displays the rows that will be returned by the currently selected dataset.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.