Use the Package Definitions page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Distribute Software to Devices Wizard to specify the package definition to use as a template for the new package.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
UI Element List
- Specifies the name of the new package that you want to create. The name should be unique and descriptive of the package you are creating. This field cannot be left blank
- Specifies the version number of the new package that you want to create.
- Specifies the publisher of the package definition file that you want to use.
- Specifies the language of the new package you want to create. The language should be identified to ensure clients receive packages appropriate to their users.
- Specifies comments to identify the new package you want to create.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.