Use the Column Values dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to select a value for a selected column that will be inserted into a SQL statement when creating the SQL statement for a report or report prompt.
The Column Values dialog box contains the following elements:
- Specifies the highlighted view. This is a read-only setting.
- Specifies the highlighted column. This is a read-only setting.
- Specifies the values that are currently available for the highlighted view and column. Select a value from the list to insert into the SQL statement.
- Values shown
- Specifies the number of values that are available in the Values list.
- Specifies whether a filter has been configured to limit the values that are displayed in the Values list.
- Opens the Set Filter dialog box, where a filter can be configured to limit the values that are displayed in the Values list. For more information, see Set Filter Dialog Box.
- Saves the changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.