The Address Properties dialog is used to view the properties of an existing parent site connection address or to add a new parent site connection address if any new parent site connection addresses were created after the site to be repaired was last backed up.
The elements displayed depend on the type of address you are adding.
The Address Properties dialog of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- Address Type
- Displays the address type being added or configured.
- Standard Sender Address elements
- Destination site server: Enter the site server name that this address will be used to connect to (can be either FQDN or shortname).Account: By default, the originating site server computer account is used to connect to the destination site. If you prefer to use a domain user account for the address to use to connect to the destination site server, you can click Set.
- Asynchronous RAS Sender Address elements
- Phone book entry: The RAS phone book
entry for the address.
Note If you have a virtual private network (VPN) server, you can substitute a VPN phone book entry for the RAS phone book entry.
- RAS account: The RAS user name for the
address (required). This RAS-specific account connects to the
destination site system that has RAS installed. To set or change
the account, click Set.
- Destination site server: The
destination site server's name. The maximum server name length is
15 characters. The following characters are prohibited: " / \ [ ]
;: | = + * ? , < >.
- Destination Domain: The domain
containing the destination site server. The maximum domain name
length is 15 characters. The following characters are prohibited: "
/ \ [ ] ;: | = + * ? , < >.
- Destination Account: The Windows User
account used to log on to the domain of the destination site system
that has RAS installed. To set or change the account, click Set. If
no account is specified, the computer account will be used.
- Phone book entry: The RAS phone book entry for the address.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.